Below are photos and other downloadable resources about Remember Nhu. Thank you for helping us spread the word about Ending Child Sex Slavery Through Prevention!
- There are at least 40.3 million people who are enslaved in 167 countries around the world today. An estimated 5.5 million children are enslaved (Global Slavery Index, 2017).
- 79% of those enslaved in the world are women & children (UN, Trafficking in Persons Report, 2017)
- Human trafficking has become a $150 billion industry.
- 4.8 million people are trafficked in the commercial sex trade, and 15.4 million are forced into marriage. (International Labour Organization)
- 1.2 million children are being trafficked for sex each year (UNICEF). This does not include those forced into child marriage between the ages of 12 & 17.
- Remember Nhu is a nonprofit organization committed to Ending Child Sex Slavery Through Prevention.
- We currently have over 115 homes for children in 19 countries, and have prevented over 2,340 children from being sold.
- We identify and remove at-risk children from harm by placing them in a home where their physical, education, emotional, and spiritual needs can be met.
Hashtags for Social Media:
Click on a photo to enter the gallery. Then right-click on a photo (or Command Click) to download to your device.