Our Board of Directors
- Carl RalstonFounder and President of Remember Nhu, 2005 to current. Married to Laurie for 30 years. Bachelors degree in Business Management from Malone University and Master of Arts degree in Religion from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. Former insurance agency Owner and President. Carl & Laurie are members of Hood River Alliance in Hood River, Oregon and attend Westside A Jesus Church in Portland, Oregon.
- Ian NelsonIan serves as the Vice President. Married to Sarah for 9 years. Bachelors degree in Marketing from Oregon State University, Masters of Biblical & Theological Studies from Western Seminary. Prior to Remember Nhu, Ian served as a Pastor for over 10 years at two different churches: Westside A Jesus Church in Portland, OR and Calvary Corvallis in Corvallis, OR. Roles included teaching pastor, associate pastor, overseeing college, youth, and communications. Ian is also an award-winning commercial photographer and social media influencer. Ian & Sarah reside in Portland, OR with their two children.
- John PriesJohn is currently serving as Executive Vice President of Operations for Remember Nhu. He has been married to Pam for 50 years and together they serve as missionaries to the people of Cambodia. John retired from staff ministry as the administrative pastor and missions pastor for 17 years at Horizon Community Church in Tualatin, Oregon. Prior to his service at Horizon, John held middle and upper management positions in the trucking industry for 25 years.
- Barbara KisleyMarried to Steve for 20 years. Bachelors degree from University of Maryland in Education and graduate work at Loyola University and Regent College. Co-founder of a commercial real estate company in Silicon Valley with further experience in education, medical sales and with an international document management and business process company. Active in missional community and mentoring roles at Tomoka Christian Church in Ormond Beach, Florida.
- Rev. Bob AbelDirector of Staff and Pastoral Care. Married to Amy for 15 years. Bachelors Degree in Finance, Master of Business Administration and Masters of Divinity. Served 14 years in business with a global organization serving in management and executive roles in finance, logistics, sales, marketing and business unit leadership. Served 12 years in pastoral ministry including seven years as a church planter. Ordained as Minister of Word and Sacrament in Reformed Church in America. Bob and his family currently reside in Kohler, WI with their two children.
- Debbie VikFrom Seattle, WA; served as a missionary under the Christian and Missionary Alliance since 1981 in Thailand. Most recently she is involved with the Center for Leadership Development which trains local pastors in how to raise up lay leaders to help them in ministry.